Now every Mohtaram garment that you purchase online will be custom fit for you.
Watch the video below to see how...
Now with the Mohtaram MTMX Technology facility, getting yourself measured is as simple as sending us your 2 photos. All we need from you is:
- Your Height (in feet/Inches or cm)
- 2 Pictures (taken as explained below)
You need 2 photos: front and side. Here is an example:
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS:
1. Your full body should be clearly visible in the photo.
2. Wear tight fitting casual clothes that don’t hide your body shape (avoid dresses and skirts, baggy pants, sweatshirts, tunics, scarves, and other accessories which hide your body).
3. Make sure your hair doesn’t cover your shoulders.
4. We recommend a relaxed and natural pose for both the front and side photos (your arms should not be crossed or pressed tight to the body, and your hands should not be in your pockets or behind your back).
PLEASE AVOID THE FOLLOWING COMMON MISTAKES:
Casual Posing Uploading Both Images of the Same Type
The Mohtaram MTMx Technology has a +95% accuracy rate. And whatever is left of the remaining 5%, we will provide absolutely free of cost through our in-house alteration facility. Now you can be 100% sure of fittings at Mohtaram.